· Please do not park in the stalls reserved for the Ministers. Beretania and Punahou parking lots are open.
· Senior drop off will use the front driveway - limited to 15 minutes from 7:00 to 8:30 AM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday.
The driveway is one way only!
Enter from Beretania, exit at Punahou.
· Parking on the driveway is now prohibited. Only authorized individuals with Handicap placards are allowed to park in the designated areas.
· Wedding Staff and Wedding Limousines are allowed to park on the driveway closest to the venue of the scheduled wedding.
· Sundays and during large events on campus - the front lawn will be open and, if needed, we will have parking attendants.
· Handicap Parking on Sundays and Special Events is located on the lawn fronting the Sanctuary.
A Handicap Placard is required.
We appreciate and thank you for your total cooperation.
If you have any questions or suggestions,
please feel free to call or email me.
Kelly Fletcher, Administrator
Telephone: 941-0957 or email at right.
For more details, Click Here!
On Sunday mornings, if you can't find parking on the front lawn because of lawn repairs or construction,
the Punahou Street lot is available.