Join us as we faithfully consider how to best sustain the vital ministries of our church!
Following our 10 AM in-person and online worship services, we will gather for our 2023 Annual Budget Meeting at 11 AM in the Parish Hall for the dual purpose of approving our 2023 Budget and hearing a presentation by the Vision Team.
Registration & Participation
The meeting will be a hybrid gathering allowing you to attend either in person in the Parish Hall (Honolulu campus) or online via Zoom. Whether you plan to attend in person or online, you are encouraged to register for the meeting.
- If you plan to attend in person, we ask that you wear a face mask to protect yourself and others. We will have masks available if you forget!
- If you plan to attend by Zoom, please click REGISTER FOR ZOOM. Read the info then enter your name and email as prompted. You will then receive a confirmation email (directly from Zoom) with Zoom information to join the meeting. When ready to enter the meeting on Sunday, click “Join Meeting” in the email from Zoom.
- On Sunday, please log on to Zoom 10 minutes early, around 10:50 AM. (If you are not fully comfortable with Zoom, we recommend starting to log on even earlier.) You will initially be put in a “waiting room” while staff conduct the check-in process. This may take a little while so please be patient with us and don’t lose hope, you’re in the right spot!
- Please make sure to properly name yourself on Zoom, including the first and last names of participating members. If you’re unable to do this on your own, staff can help once you enter the meeting. (View instructions: Changing your name on Zoom
- To call in to the meeting with a regular phone and listen only, dial 1-669-444-9171. When prompted, enter Meeting ID: 838 6249 9383 followed by # (pound). Enter *6 to mute/unmute yourself. Once you are admitted into the meeting, please give your name when asked. Phone attendees may vote by voice.
Click below to view the following documents:
2023 Complete Budget Packet (overview & detail)
A quorum of 100 members is required to conduct the Church’s business so please make your attendance at this meeting a priority. Every member participating in person or via Zoom shall have the right to vote.
Questions about the 2023 Budget may be sent to the attention of our Treasurer, David Yee, at firstname.lastname@example.org or can be submitted in writing to the CUC Accounting Department, Attention: David Yee.
For assistance with joining the meeting:
– – – – – – – – – –
CUC members, please make every effort to attend this meeting in whatever way you can as it is about so much more than dollars and cents; it is about how Central Union Church can remain relevant now and in the future so that lives can continue to be transformed through the grace of God working through the people and missions of Central Union Church.