TEAMS needed to get the tasks done. Each team may have one or co-leaders. Total number members recommended, including leader(s) for the team, are in parentheses.
- Physical Set-up Team (5-6) – 8-45-9:30
- Volunteer Sign-Up Team (5) – 9:00-3:00
- Food Inventory/Receiving Team (5-6) – 9:00-11:00
- Food Packaging Team (8-10) – 10:00-12:00
- Food Distribution Team (8-10) – 11:30-3:00
- Guest Line-up Logistics & Registration (8-10) – 10:30-3:00
- Clean-Up Team (7-10) – 2:30-3:30/4:00
- Parking & Traffic Team (4-5) – 9:30-3:30
BEFORE AND AFTER FOOD DISTRIBUTION DAY:
Tasks can be shared by individuals or teams.
- Coordinate a schedule of food drop-offs with Hawaii Food Bank and Aloha Harvest.
- Confirm food delivery from Aloha Harvest, Hawaii Food Bank, or other sources.
- Be sure supplies are adequate for each distribution (safety gloves, forms, food bags, etc.)
- Keep in touch with volunteers.
- Send appreciation to volunteers of that day.
- Send brief report of that day’s distribution to Core Group.
- Register volunteers who received food that day.
- Tabulate registration sheet data.
- Complete reports required by Hawaii Food Bank.